• Learn to Speak Bisaya Language

    ENGLISH
    BINISAYA
    I
    Ako
    You, You
    Ikaw, Kamo
    We
    Kita
    How are you?
    Kumusta naman ka?
    I love You
    Nahigugma ko nimo
    I miss you
    Gimingaw ko nimo
    Where is the Church?
    Asa ang Simbahan?
    Toilet
    Kasilyas
    Table
    Lamisa
    Beautiful
    Gwapa
    Handsome
    Gwapo
    Local man
    Boholano
    Local woman
    Boholana
    Church
    Simbahan
    Room
    Kwarto
    Chair
    Lingkuranan
    Name
    Nga'n
    ........
    ..........

    If you have Bisaya language to share feel free to share...
    for Grammar click Jimenez

2 comments:

  1. T.G. Shad says:

    visaya jud..amen Y_Y

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website like yours take a lot of work?

    I am brand new to operating a blog however I do write
    in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and
    feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring
    blog owners. Thankyou!

    My blog post - chiro sherbrooke

Leave a Reply

Top Commentators


Powered By: gamersnooktop commentators widget for blogger
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket